The following Conditions of Stay have been adopted by the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park to assist us with providing the best possible service. Your payment of fee to stay at the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park assumes agreement with these policies, terms and conditions.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Booking Fees: Deposit of 50% at the time of booking and all fees to be finalised prior or upon check-in. Guests under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian if staying on premise. Site fees are calculated as 2 persons per site, from 11am on arrival and to 10am on day of departure. Cabin Fees (2 people) are from 2pm day of arrival and 10am day of departure. Fees apply to overstay and late checkout with prior arrangement with park managers. Additional guests staying overnight must be paid for in advance ,$10 per person sites and $20 per person Cabin. Max 4 adults per site. Cancellations, refunds and no shows please see further conditions below.
- Site occupancy is at your own risk: Bridport Seaside Caravan Park accepts no responsibility for loss or damage by fire, theft, accidents or otherwise, including acts of Mother Nature. This includes damage or injury to any of your party, any persons that access the park under the name of the accommodation booking, including any family, children, friends or other people visiting the park at your invitation.
- Amenities: Please use amenities responsibly and leave them clean and tidy! Amenities are for use by park patrons only.
- Dump Point - Location -Access Point 4. Porta loos and cassette toilets to be emptied here only! Wastewater /Grey water is to be disposed of in a designated sullage pit or discharged into a bucket, which must be regularly emptied and kept in a hygienic condition.Under no circumstances are they to be emptied anywhere else.
- Powered sites: A 15 Amp power cord is required for all powered sites – this is usually orange in colour, and has a wider earth peg. Power outlets cannot be shared between adjoining sites.
- Parking: Restricted to 1 x VEHICLE PER SITE. Boat parking is permitted on your site if there is sufficient space. Adjacent open space or other sites cannot be used for parking. Visitors’ vehicles must be left in Bentley Street or in designated adjacent car parks. Do not encroach on other sites; all of your equipment must stay within your site boundary.
- 1 x caravan/camper per site. Tents must not exceed occupancy. The Accommodation and Hospitality Standard for Australia prescribe free passage of 2.4 m between caravan/tent sites. Therefore, your caravan/tent cannot be placed hard on the boundary of your site! The extra space is for free passage in case of an emergency. No empire building please! Shadecloth is restricted to a maximum of 5 m x 1.8 m per site in a single layer, and must be completely self-supported and in good condition. – no plastics or tarps can be used. No Tarps or plastics on the grass. Only Breathable ground mats to be used.
- Skateboards, bicycles and scooters (that are not motorised or electric) can be ridden through the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park – but only on formal tracks and with due regard for pedestrians at all times. Cycling on campsites, through native vegetation, on wood-chipped areas, between caravans and campsites and around amenities, office and BBQ area is strictly prohibited. Riders must wear helmets at all times. MOTORISED OR ELECTRIC SCOOTERS AND BICYCLES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Speed: Vehicles must not exceed walking speed in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
- Washing of cars or vans within the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park is prohibited.
- Strictly no cleaning of fish anywhere in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
- Pets Policy: Dogs are pemitted in off peak by prior arrangement and conditions apply.NO PETS OR ANIMALS are permitted in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park in Peak Season,Per the Dog Control Act 2000 the minimum fine is $344 per animal
- Fires: Solid fuel fires are not allowed during Total Fire Ban Periods anywhere in the Park. At any other times of year, solid fuel fires are permitted but under strict conditions in OFF THE GROUND FIRE POTS/STOVES ONLY. Patrons must be considerate towards other patrons. No fire should be lit if the wind is likely to blow smoke into other sites. Completely cold wood ash (only) may be spread under trees, rather than being dumped in piles.
Should you have any concerns, please contact our reception staff.
- The native vegetation is an integral part of the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park amenity. Do not damage any trees, shrubs or other native vegetation – this includes removing branches, cutting, pruning or ringbarking trees, tying or nailing equipment (washing lines, annexes, etc) to trees etc.
- The use of generators, power tools or chainsaws is not permitted anywhere in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
- Noise between 10:00pm and 8.00am must be kept to a level that does not disturb other people. Please have respect for other park users and exercise consideration at all times. .Management have the right to evict without refund if noise or behaviour is deemed unacceptable..
- Please report vandalism and any damage to the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park office. Other disruptive or dangerous behaviour should be reported to the Police – safety is a collective responsibility. The destruction and/or vandalism of Bridport Seaside Caravan Park property will result in eviction and recovery of costs.
- Bridport Seaside Caravan Park Management decisions are final on all matters pertaining to the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
BOOKING CONDITIONS AND REFUNDS
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are only available from Bridport Seaside Caravan Park under the following circumstances:
Peak Season- Bookings 1 November to Easter Tuesday inclusive
Notice must be given at least 1(one) month prior to arrival date. Where at least 1(one) month notice of full or part cancellation has been given a full refund will apply. After this time no refund will be given.
Off Peak Season- Bookings after Easter Monday until 31 October
Notice must be given more than 72 hours before check in.Where notice is given less than 72 hours prior to the reservation arrival date no refund will be given.
Minimum booking period refunds
Bookings made subject to minimum booking conditions cannot be reduced, but can be cancelled and above conditions apply. Peak season - Christmas/New Year break, February and March Public holiday weekends, Easter break and Show days “weekend” and any other statutory Tasmanian Public Holidays periods are subject to 3 days min.
Guests who depart earlier than their original departure date will have the above conditions applied. No shows forfeit all fees paid. If after arrival guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount refunded, if any, will be at the discretion of the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park Manager and reserves the right to cancel bookings and no refund for "No Shows".
Refunds will only be given if the above conditions are met, refunds will not be given if the customer simply changes their mind, their circumstances change or they choose the wrong accommodation.
Annual Christmas and Easter Holiday Bookings cannot be made more than 12 months in advance.
Re-booking the site for next year can only be made on departure.
If booking is not made within this time, the site will not be held. A non- refundable deposit of 1 (one) night accommodation is to be paid at the time of booking, 50% of total booking fee is to be paid by July 01st 2021 .*Bookings made in advance for after June each year may be subject to a rate change as per Dorset Council budget adoption. Bookings will be adjusted accordingly.
All bookings are to be paid for in full 1 (one) month prior to arrival date. Cancelling and amending,change of name of the booking, '"No Show" on your arrival day or non use of site will result in loss of priveledge for future bookings.
Any money (if any) entitled to the customer after applying the refund policy may be held in credit for a future bookings-(credit valid for 12 months).
This policy is subject to change without notice.
Enjoy Bridport Seaside Caravan Park, we wish you many happy days that become great memories!