The following Conditions of Stay have been adopted by the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park to assist us with providing the best possible service. Your payment of fee to stay at the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park assumes agreement with these policies, terms and conditions.
Thank you for your co-operation.
1. Booking Fees: Deposit of 50% at the time of booking and all fees to be finalised prior or upon check-in. Guests under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian if staying on premise. Site fees are calculated as 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 per site, from 11am on arrival and to 10am on day of departure. Cabin Fees (2 people) are from 2pm day of arrival and 10am day of departure. Fees apply to overstay and late checkout with prior arrangement with park managers. Additional guests staying overnight must be paid for in advance ,$14 per Adult and $8 per child (3-16 years) sites and $20 per person Cabin. Max 4 adults per site. Cancellations, refunds and no shows please see further conditions below.
2. Site Occupation
- Site occupancy is at your own risk: Bridport Seaside Caravan Park accepts no responsibility for loss or damage by fire, theft, accidents or otherwise, including acts of Mother Nature. This includes damage or injury to any of your party, any persons that access the park under the name of the accommodation booking, including any family, children, friends or other people visiting the park at your invitation.
- 1x Caravan/Camper per site only. Tents are permitted as long as maximim occupancy is not exceeded. The Accommodation and Hospitality Standard for Australia prescribe free passage of 2.3m between caravan/tent sites. Therefore, your caravan/tent cannot be placed hard on the boundary of your site! The extra space is for free passage in case of an emergency. Building of fortresses and barricading of ajoining sites is not permitted. Please be reminded that the park and its views are for all to enjoy. Tent and annex pegs must be no longer than 300 mm to avoid damage to underground services. The driving of star pickets into the ground is not permitted. No Tarps or plasics on the ground, only breathable ground mats are to be used. Guests must keep their site clean and tidy and free from litter. Guests will be charged for:cleaning and/or repair costs, if the site is left in an unreasonable state of cleanliness, as determined by the Park Manager,the cost to rectify any damage to the site (including grass),the cost to rectify any damage to any services located beneath the site as a result of the guest/s using the site inappropriately or in breach of these rules.
- Parking: Each site is restricted to 2 x VEHICLES or 1 VEHICLE AND BOAT/JETSKI WITHIN BOUNDARY OF THE SITE. Boat parking is permitted on your site if there is sufficient space (Please check with management to determine suitability of your site for boat parking and note that a nightly boat parking fee applies during peak season). Adjacent open space or other sites cannot be used for parking. Visitors’ vehicles must be left in Bentley Street or in designated adjacent car parks. Do not encroach on other sites; all of your equipment must stay within your site boundary. Parking in non allocated sites may result in you being charged for the use of the site or your car/boat being towed at owners expense.
- Amenities: Please use amenities responsibly and leave them clean and tidy! Amenities are for use by park patrons only.
- Powered sites: A 15 Amp power cord is required for all powered sites – this is usually orange in colour, and has a wider earth peg. Power outlets cannot be shared between adjoining sites.
- Site Requests: Although we will do our very best to meet site requests however, specific site numbers cannot be guaranteed due to unforseen circumstances and park logistics
3.Dump Point - Location -Access Point 4. Porta loos and cassette toilets to be emptied here only! Wastewater /Grey water is to be disposed of in a designated sullage pit or discharged into a bucket, which must be regularly emptied and kept in a hygienic condition.Under no circumstances are they to be emptied anywhere else. No Wipes to be out in Dump Point
4.Skateboards, bicycles and scooters can be ridden through the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park – but only on formal tracks and with due regard for pedestrians at all times. Cycling on campsites, through native vegetation, on wood-chipped areas, between caravans and campsites and around amenities, office and BBQ area is strictly prohibited. Riders must wear helmets at all times.
5.Speed: Vehicles must not exceed walking speed in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
6.Washing of cars or vans within the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park is prohibited. Commercial car washing facilites are available in Scottsdale, 20mins from Bridport.
7.Strictly no cleaning of fish anywhere in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
8.Pets Policy: NO PETS OR ANIMALS are permitted in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park during Peak Season, per the Dog Control Act 2000 the minimum fine is $344 per animal. Dogs are permited during Off Peak season (Tuesday after Easter to 31 October) on sites 195 - 204 only and with prior arrangement of the Park Manager.
9.Fires: Solid fuel fires are not allowed during Total Fire Ban Periods anywhere in the Park. At any other times of year, solid fuel fires are permitted but under strict conditions in OFF THE GROUND FIRE POTS/STOVES ONLY. Patrons must be considerate towards other patrons. No fire should be lit if the wind is likely to blow smoke into other sites. Completely cold wood ash (only) may be spread under trees, rather than being dumped in piles. Do not dump ash on sea side of the foreshore walking track.Should you have any concerns, please contact our reception staff.
10.The native vegetation is an integral part of the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park amenity. Do not damage any trees, shrubs or other native vegetation – this includes removing branches, cutting, pruning or ringbarking trees, tying or nailing equipment (washing lines, annexes, etc) to trees etc.
11.The use of generators, power tools or chainsaws is not permitted anywhere in the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
12.Noise The peaceful enjoyment of the Park and the use of guest facilities is important to us. Please assist by being considerate of fellow guests and restrict noise from radios, speakers, televisions and social gatherings after 10pm and before 8am.Management reserve the right to evict without refund if noise, the use of unacceptable language, disturbing other guests or any antisocial behaviour is deemed unacceptable..
Please report vandalism and any damage to the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park office. Other disruptive or dangerous behaviour should be reported to the Police – safety is a collective responsibility. The destruction and/or vandalism of Bridport Seaside Caravan Park property will result in eviction and recovery of costs.
Bridport Seaside Caravan Park Management decisions are final on all matters pertaining to the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park.
BOOKING CONDITIONS AND REFUNDS
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are only available from Bridport Seaside Caravan Park under the following circumstances:
Peak Season- Bookings 1 November to end Easter
Notice must be given at least 1(one) month prior to arrival date. Where at least 1(one) month notice of full or part cancellation has been given a full refund will apply. After this time no refund will be given.
Off Peak Season- Bookings Tuesday after Easter until 31 October
Notice must be given more than 72 hours before check in.Where notice is given less than 72 hours prior to the reservation arrival date no refund will be given.
Minimum booking period refunds
Bookings made subject to minimum booking conditions cannot be reduced, but can be cancelled and above conditions apply. Peak season - Christmas/New Year break, February and March Public holiday weekends, Easter break and Show days “weekend” and any other statutory Tasmanian Public Holidays periods are subject to 3 days min.
Guests who depart earlier than their original departure date will have the above conditions applied. No shows forfeit all fees paid. If after arrival guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount refunded, if any, will be at the discretion of the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park Manager and reserves the right to cancel bookings and no refund for "No Shows".
Refunds will only be given if the above conditions are met, refunds will not be given if the customer simply changes their mind, their circumstances change or they choose the wrong accommodation.
Annual Christmas and Easter Holiday Bookings cannot be made more than 12 months in advance.
Re-booking the site for next year can only be made on departure and only for the same dates, same site and same name.If booking is not made within this time, the site will not be held. A 50% deposit is to be paid at the time of booking with a non- refundable 1 (one) night accommodation if cancelled before 1 month prior to arival date. There is no refund if booking is cancelled after this time. Booking cannot be moved to another date and cannot be taken as deposit for future dates. Sites that are not used are not entitled to book for the following year as your booking will be cancelled as no show if you do not check in on arrival date .*Bookings made in advance for after June each year may be subject to a rate change as per Dorset Council budget adoption. Bookings will be adjusted accordingly.
All bookings are to be paid for in full 1 (one) month prior to arrival date. Cancelling and amending,change of name of the booking, '"No Show" on your arrival day or non use of site will result in loss of priveledge for future bookings.
Any money (if any) entitled to the customer after applying the refund policy may be held in credit for a future bookings-(credit valid for 12 months).
*Policies are subject to change without notice.
Enjoy Bridport Seaside Caravan Park, we wish you many happy days that become great memories!