The Bridport Seaside Caravan Park unit is located near the main amenities block, at the northern end of the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park - for those that have been visiting our park for many years, the old office building has been totally refurbished to provide this new two bedroom, fully self-contained unit!
The Bridport Seaside Caravan Park unit can be booked for $200 per night during the Peak Season (November-April), and $180 per night during the quieter months. (Prices stated are for two adults. Any additional adults or children are $10.00 each per night.)
Please note, we require your credit card details on arrival. Any damage or loss of property or contents, beyond normal wear and tear, will be charged to your credit card. We thank you for taking care of our property during your stay.
Patrons can enjoy their own private facilities as follows:
- Kitchen (with fridge, pantry, dishwasher, sink, stove top, microwave, & coffee pod machine)
- Bathroom (with shower)
- Living Area (with TV, 2x couches)
- Outdoor Patio (with some seating)
- Queen Bedroom (with TV) - Sleeps x2
- Bunk Bedroom - Sleeps x3, on lower double and a single upper bunk.
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk will be provided on first night stay.
- Max of 4 Adults. (Single bunk is suitable for a small child only)
... and very close access to the BBQ / Camp Kitchen, and Laundry in the main amenities block (Washing Machine $4 - accepts $1 coins).
All bedding and towels are supplied. Sorry no pets are permitted.
Note - Patron's staying at the Bridport Seaside Caravan Park Cabin must comply with slightly revised Conditions of Stay that are relevant specifically to cabin bookings. These can be viewed here.